Summit’s consultants have provided search services within the nonprofit sector since 1997, and the demand for our services continues to grow. As Baby Boomers exit leadership posts in record numbers, the sector faces critical staffing challenges, particularly at a time when unemployment is low, and the sector is expanding. A 2017 study of the Washington, DC marketplace showed that 64% of nonprofits experienced at least one job candidate turning down the organization’s best offer. Partnering with a search firm can not only bolster outreach to attract a more robust candidate pool but can provide essential market data on competitive compensation.
Summit’s tiered service offerings provide cost-effective options for nonprofits – whether they need a comprehensive search or a streamlined sourcing effort.
Our nonprofit portfolio includes:
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Computer Science Teachers Association
- Center for Minorities and People with Disabilities in IT
- Charity Navigator
- Council on Chiropractic Education
- Lake Erie Regional Healthcare System
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- OhioNET Library Consortium
- North Carolina Outward Bound School
- Rotary International
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
Recent nonprofit searches include:
- Chief Executive Officer, Association for Computing Machinery
- General Counsel, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Chief Information Officer, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Executive Director, Computer Science Teachers Association
- Chief Executive Officer, Council on Chiropractic Education
- Executive Director/CEO, OhioNET Library Consortium
Our success with diversity:
Summit’s placement statistics demonstrate an impressive diversity in our candidate slates as well as a strong record of diverse placements. We create sourcing plans that include proactive diversity outreach strategies, tracking our progress and sharing it with clients.